COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect information about you when you use our Services, including the following:
- Personal information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and phone number when you create an account or contact us.
- Usage data: We may collect information about how you use our Services, including the pages you visit, the music you listen to, and the actions you take on our Site.
- Device information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including the device’s IP address, browser type, and operating system.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect about you to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, and to personalize your experience on our Site. This may include using your information to:
- Provide customer support and resolve technical issues
- Personalize the music and recommendations we provide to you
- Analyze and understand how our Services are used
- Communicate with you about our Services and updates
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent: We may share your information with third parties when you have given us your consent to do so.
- With service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us provide and improve our Services. These service providers are bound by confidentiality agreements and may not use your information for any purpose other than providing the Services on our behalf.
- As required by law: We may disclose your information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- To protect the rights and safety of MISTOWA and others: We may disclose your information if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of MISTOWA or others.
You have the following choices regarding the information we collect and how it is used:
- Account information: You can access and update your account information at any time by logging into your account and accessing your account settings.
- Communication preferences: You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communications you receive from us.
- Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our Services. We may also retain and use your information to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Our Services are not directed to children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.